Rules & Guidelines
-Scheming Dutchmen is an online event which consists of MCQs which is based on Database concepts, writing SQL query and ER diagrams. -Participants have to answer all the MCQs, write SQL queries and construct ER diagrams for the given questions within the given time limit. -Individual participation.
- Participants who have registered already are only eligible for this event.
- Every participant should join the Google meet link during the event. Link will be provided and the participants should join the event on time
- Participants should be very careful while answering the given questions and have to finish within time. No extra time will be provided.
- This is not a team event (individual participation).
- This event consists of two rounds: Multiple choice question based on DBMS concepts and query writing (25 questions for 30mins) Construction of Entity Relationship diagrams (3 questions for 45mins) In case of any malpractice, participants will be disqualified immediately.
- Venue:Online event.
- Timings:10:30 – 12:30 (tentative)