Rules & Guidelines
- The participant should develop a ML model with given dataset
- Individual Participation
- Language : Python
- Evaluated based on the accuracy obtained, visulizations
made and pre-processing techniques used.
- Plagiarism is strictly prohibited. Participants shouldn’t copy code from Github or from any other
- In first round, Participants will be working on Pre-processing (cleaning dataset) ,along with
- Based on accuracy obtained, visualizations made & Pre-processing techniques used, evaluation will take
place and the points will be given.
- Based on points, participants will be shortlisted to second round.
- In second round, participant will be developing ML model with the given dataset that you handled in
the first round.
- Platform : Google colaboratory
- Venue : MAD Lab (tentative)